We minimise our impact on the environment.
The Migration Translators are committed to reducing their impact on the environment by means of a range of environmental activities. These include
- The use of 100% post-consumer paper for envelopes
- The use of sustainably harvested paper for all printing needs
- Default double-sided printing to reduce paper consumption
- Energy efficient devices throughout our organisation
- Working towards the “paperless office”
- Strict recycling rules for all rubbish
- Provision of filtered tap water to discourage use of bottled water
- Discouraging use of capsule-based coffee systems
- Encouraging staff to use a pushbike to come to work – we provide bathrooms, showers and towels.
- Organisation of charity garage sales amongst our employees to “upcycle” used items and raise funds for a good cause.