Collection of Information
The Migration Translators will collect only information that they will need to perform their services. This information allows The Migration Translators to operate and tailor their services to buyer demands.
- The Migration Translators collects information when buyers enter into a service contract.
- The Migration Translators will record contact details of buyers in case of an emergency, for when there is a disturbance in service, or for when additional decisions must be made by the buyer.
- The Migration Translators collects information when potential employees sign up to provide services for the company.
- The Migration Translators may collect information about the people that contact us through our website.
- The Migration Translators collects information such as name, phone number, email address, and financial information such as a credit card or bank account number. This information will remain strictly confidential.
Releasing Information – Use or Disclosure
- The Migration Translators may release information if doing so is believed to alleviate danger to someone’s health or safety.
- The Migration Translators may release personal information if a member is suspected of illegal activity.
- The Migration Translators may disclose or use information that members have granted them permission to disclose or use.
Security of Information
- The Migration Translators are always concerned about the security of your data. Old information that is no longer needed is destroyed securely.
- The Migration Translators keeps your credit card information secured in a controlled environment on a secure server.
- The Migration Translators hold members completely liable for maintaining the secrecy of their password/login details.
- The Migration Translators cannot fully guarantee people cannot access your information. The internet cannot be made fully secure. However, The Migration Translators will take action immediately when there is a threat to the security of your information and will punish people who breach their security, to steal data, to the fullest extent of the law.
- The Migration Translators will notify you of changes to this policy by email. It is your responsibility then to keep up to date and aware of the new policy by checking the new amendments.
Contact The Migration Translators
The Migration Translators
Suite 215/377 Kent St
Sydney NSW 2000